FACEOFFERS recognizes that its business customers, visitors, affiliates, users and others who use the FACEOFFERS service value their privacy. This Privacy Notice tells you about how we use and protect your personal information.
This section describes the information collected and stored by FACEOFFER’S services for Businesses (Business owners, authorized business employees, business partners and business distributors) and Customers who have registered with FACEOFFERS services. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- First Name, Last Name, Photo, Email address, phone number, physical address for the business registered with us;
- First Name, Last Name, Photo, Email address, phone number, physical address for Consumers registered with us;
- Facebook, Twitter and other social media connection information for use in distributing content
- Transactional history on FACEOFFERS (such as coupons, deals and promotions);
- Correspondence through our websites, support portal, dispute resolution and correspondence sent to us; other information from your interaction with our websites, platform, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the websites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating Web site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, proof for your business or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list) and
Visitors and Users
This section describes the information collected and stored by the faceoffers.com website for non-business users (“Visitors”, “Users”). FACEOFFERS does not mandate non-business users to register with FACEOFFERS, though if you do we may store personal details like name, physical address, phone and email. We may store personal information such as dispute resolution, correspondence through our websites, and correspondence sent to us; other information from your interaction with our websites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Web sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to operate the service. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect service fees (as applicable), and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- tell you about our services, new offers, service updates, communications related to services you consume and new initiatives based on your communication preferences and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
As a Business, you agree to receive communications from us for use in operating the service. For non-business users, FACEOFFERS allows the option to disclose their identity or stay anonymous while using faceoffers.com.
Access, Modification AND Deletion
FACEOFFERS uses commercially reasonable, physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to FACEOFFERS and you do so at your own risk. We use commercially reasonable mechanisms to protected personal data. We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and our Business users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect using our services. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the website, platform, service or apps or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. Send questions about this policy to email@example.com.
* FaceBook and Twitter are registered trademarks of their respective owners.