The FACEOFFERS Merchant App, herein referred to as FOMA, is designed to work with your existing FACEOFFERS Merchant account and the FACEOFFERS API. Using the app, you can easily create new offers or edit existing ones. You can even publish them. Not only can you manage offers using the app, but you can even use the app as a scanner in order to redeem offers. FOMA runs on iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices. To install the app, please visit the app store and search for FACEOFFERS. The app is FREE and included with your service.
The FACEOFFERS Merchant App or FOMA runs on iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices. Here is some good information regarding hardware specifications. We’ve even tested the application and certify it to run on specific devices.
The minimum OS for the iOS app is version 7.0. As of version 5.2 of the app, the minimum version is 9.0.
– Tested on iPhone 6s running version 9.2.1 more info
– Tested on iPad Mini 2 running version 7.1.2 (prior to version 5.2) more info
– Tested on iPhone 6s running version 10.2.1 more info
To quickly identify your software version, click on Settings – General – About. Version is one of the line items.
To install the app, visit the App Store and search for FACEOFFERS.
The minimum OS for the Android app is API level 15 (4.03 – 4.04 Ice Cream Sandwich released December 2011). As of version 5.2 of the app, the minimum version is 19.
The app was compiled with API 23. (6.0 – 6.0.1 Marshmallow released October 2015)
– Tested on Samsung Galaxy 3 running Android version 4.4.2 (KitKat) (prior to version 5.2) more info
– Tested on Alcatel onetouch running Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) more info | purchase
– Tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab E running Android 6.0.1 more info | purchase
To quickly identify your software version, click on Settings – About phone/device. Android version should be one of the items.
*Certain Samsung devices do not handle the Switch correctly. The Switch is found on the Home page and on the Offer page. The Switch is either on or off. If you don’t see the Switch, simply turn the phone to landscape. The Switch will then appear on the screen. (see images above for exact location)
– The Home page Switch is located just above Remember me.
– The Offer page Switches are located just above Redemption Limit and the Publish button. The Publish button is visible once the offer has been created.
To install the app, visit the Play Store and search for FACEOFFERS.
Windows 10 (UWP)
The minimum OS version/build for the Windows 10 app is 10.0.10240.0. The app was compiled as a Windows Universal app. As of version 5.2 of the app, the target version is Build 14393.
– Tested on ACER Liquid M330 running OS version 1607 build 10.0.14393.67 and 10.0.14393.448 more info | purchase
To quickly identify your software version, click on Settings – About. The Version and OS Build are line items.
*Even though the app is a Universal app, it was designed for mobile use. It will run on Desktop and Laptop devices, but as of now the Scanner page won’t scan barcodes (works fine on Windows 10 mobile). We are working to fix this. The Windows 10 app has not been tested on Tablet devices.
To install the app, visit the Store and search for FACEOFFERS.